top of page
AT TIKAHTNU COMMONS
WHAT IS CRYOTHERAPY?
Step into our state-of-the-art cryotherapy chamber that surrounds your body with hyper cooled air that ranges from -180 to -220 F which lowers the skin surface temperature significantly. Far superior to ice baths, whole body cryotherapy flushes toxins and enriches red blood cells with oxygen, nutrients, and enzymes. As a result, inflammation is greatly reduced and lactic acid is removed from the muscles, quickening recovery and improving overall health.
EXPERIENCE THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY IN SPORTS RECOVERY,
PAIN MANAGEMENT, BEAUTY & WELLNESS.
SPORTS & FITNESS
• Accelerates Muscle Recovery
• Increases Energy
• Reduces Muscle Soreness &
• Relieves Tendonitis Pain
• Quicker Recovery Time from Injuries
• Improves Muscle Strength & Joint
HEALTH & WELLNESS
• Increases Blood Circulation
• Quicker Recovery Time from
Surgeries and PT
• Relieves Soreness, Back Pain and Spasms
• Alleviates Symptoms from:
- Rheumatoid & Osteoarthritis
- Psoriasis & Eczema
- Migraine Headaches
MIND, MOOD & BEAUTY
• Accelerates Weight Loss
• Increase Metabolism & Burns Calories
• Promotes Better Quality Sleep
• Reduces Skin Blemishes
• Increases Collagen & Reduces Cellulite
• Increases Endorphin Levels &
• Promotes Tighter, healthier Skin
HOW YOUR BODY RESPONDS
During a 2-3-minute session at cryotherapy temperature (-166 F), the body reacts by sending blood from the skin’s surface, muscle tissue, and surrounding joint areas forcing blood away from your extremities and to your body’s core. While the blood circulates in the core, the blood is cleansed of toxins and supplied with oxygen, nutrients, and enzymes.
After exiting the cryo-chamber, blood flows back to the extremities. Enriched in oxygen, nutrients and enzymes, your blood warms the skin and muscle tissues while also increasing range of motion.
Over the next 48 hours the process of
restoration occurs, and the body returns to a former & better state (or condition) of
homeostasis. Many report feeling a
reduction of pain & inflammation,
increased energy levels and quicker
recovery times from training or injuries.
bottom of page